Many homeowners are switching from bluestone, brick pavers, etc. to stamped concrete because they are able to achieve a similar or superior (depending on your opinion) visual aesthetic without the constant costly maintenance.
In brief, the stamped concrete is installed as follows-
• Madison Maintenance adds color in the mixer. This method is called integral coloring and is far superior to any other coloring process.
• Apply release agent. Release agent allows the texturing mats to come off without taking off concrete.
• Lay mats. Texturing mats are laid in succession.
• Let dry for 24 hours.
• Pressure wash the release agent off.
• Apply commercial grade sealer.
Madison Maintenance LLC uses only the highest quality materials and workmanship. Our stamped concrete is the highest quality available in the business.
Please call for a free estimate (313) 885-8525 and our team of concrete experts will be happy to assist you in choosing a stamped concrete pattern and color most aesthetically pleasing to your home and the surrounding landscape.