who we are
We use only the highest quality materials and offer the highest quality workmanship. We mix our own mortar with powdered dye and aggregate stone to achieve the proper historic color and texture.
We are a licensed and insured company and have been restoring homes in Grosse Pointe for over 20 years. We offer free detailed estimates and all calls are returned within twenty-four hours.
why choose us?1
Licensed and Insured
We are friendly professionals that provide the highest quality of work and use highest quality materials on your projects.
Excellent Customer Service
We are proud of our excellent work and are will go above and beyond to satisfy our customers.
Over 20 Years of Experience
We have been providing the highest quality of work for over 20 years. We are a member in good standing with The BBB ( Better Business Bureau).
- Chimneys – Complete Rebuilds & Repairs
- Porches – New Porches & Repairs
- All Bluestone & Flagstone
- All Brick, Block and Stone Work
- Minor & Major Tuckpointing
- Driveways, Walkways, Patios & Garage Floors
- Stamped Concrete & Exposed Aggregate
- Foundations & Footings
- Patios Including Power Lock Sand & Seal
- Retaining Walls – New with Footings & Repairs
- Windows & Sills
- Basement Window Wells
- New Construction
- Basement Waterproofing
- The 5 Grosse Pointes
- Beverly Hills
- Bingham Farms
- Bloomfield Twp.
- Clinton Twp.
- Farmington Hills
- Harper Woods
- Harrison Twp.
- Huntington Woods